E5 Support Services was created to fit the needs of today's First Response Agencies. From emergency services consulting to training and staffing, our professional services can help your agency be successful by meeting your needs.
E5 provides quality Emergency Medical Services, staffing solutions and training courses. We provide our services with professionalism, hire experienced and well rounded employees who are honest and knowledgeable. Our employees understand the value of being on time, knowing and preparing their training sessions as well as closely monitoring shift schedules. We strive to help people, save lives, and truly make a difference in the EMS community.
Why you need E5 for your Agency
- Lack of volunteers during day time hours can make it hard for your agency to respond.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requirements are hard to satisfy.
- You need effective supervision of your paid staff.
- By contracting with E5, you will make your paid staff more accountable.
Why you need E5 to legally provide staffing
- Department of Labor (DOL) laws make it illegal for you to rehire your own people for the same job. E5 is the legal staffing solution as we act as the hiring agency for paid staff.
- E5 can handle the Department of Labor issues that your Agency encounters.
- E5 handles your personnel matters to ensure quick resolutions to all issues.
- E5 has a thorough interview, evaluation and background check process to ensure your agency has the best and most qualified paid staff.
Why you need E5 to provide efficient training and consulting
- All paid staff are taught OSHA requirements.
- Volunteer staff are invited to train at no additional charge.
- Documentation issues are discussed.
- Basic card requirements are met by all E5 personnel.
- Regional ALS skill requirements are met.
- E5 Support Services, LLC is CAPCE Accredited for Prehospital Continuing Education.